We love summer! Season of long warm sunny days, fun and abundance of ripe fresh fruit and veggies.
This peach season we would like to share our favorite summer wrap recipe loaded with juicy peaches, sweet bananas and creamy avocado, beloved by kiddos and adults alike.
It’s absolutely perfect for a quick healthy, refreshing light lunch or a snack on the run.
Give these fast, healthy fruit burritos a try!
You can change up the ingredients as desired, of course!
Sweet Georgia Peach Burrito
- 4 of your favorite burrito-sized tortillas
- 1/2 Cup of Sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut spread
- 1/2 Cup of Apricot Jam or Apple, Peach, Orange, or Fig will work as well
- 1 banana sliced lengthwise
- 1 Large Sliced Peach
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
Evenly spread Sunflower Butter on each tortilla to within 1/4″ of the edge. Repeat with a layer of apricot jam.
Next, add your sliced banana, peach, and avocado to at least 1″ in from the edges. Finally top your tortilla with fresh spinach.
Roll your burritos, slice in half and Enjoy!